We work closely with attorneys and estate executors to help families resolve wills and trust. We can provide a fair market evaluation of real and personal property. Fred Wilson Auction Service is a leading firm of senior downsizing in the Tidewater area.
- No fee to sellers.
- We receive a commission through the use of a buyers premium.
- Fast closings. Settlement occurs 30-45 days after the auction.
- Property is sold "as is, where is".
- Buyer pays all cost pertaining to sale.
- The sale is always subject to sellers approval.
- Marketing thru our web site, mobile app, and email blast.
- No transportation fees
- Only a $40.00 registration fee
- All vehicles sold "as is, where is"
- We come to you. You handle the titles and cash.
- Increase new car sales through auction excitement
- We can turn your assets into CASH.
- We can sell your inventory fast.
- We can sell traditional and online auctions depending on your needs.
- Give us a call today.
Storage Lien Enforcement
Since 1986 we have performed over 3000 storage auctions in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Fund Raising Auctions
Over the years we have done many fund raising auctions, such as:
- Friends of NRA banquets
- Susan G. Komen
- Operation Smile
- American Red Cross
- 101st Airborne Fort Monroe, VA
- Churches and other civic organizations
Senior Transition Package
This has quickly become one of our most popular options for seniors. Many seniors graduate to a smaller home or living arrangement as they become wiser. Fred Wilson Auction Service LLC offers a... [read more]
How it Works
What happens when you place that first call? An auctioneer on our staff will set up a free no obligation consultation with you. This consists of a visit to the property, whether... [read more]